PRORXD range – Broadcast Receiver Decoder
The new PRORXD range of receivers offer the ability to have two cameras decoded by one receiver, this is an upgradable option either at the time of purchase or at a later date. The units come in two sizes, either 1RU 4 Input version or a 2RU 8 Input version, IP control and optional IP streaming video. All DVB-T 6/7/8MHz modes are supported, plus optional Cobham Narrowband.
- 2 x HD decoders in each unit
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 way COFDM diversity – maximum ratio combining RF outputs for distortion-free video
- H.264 SD & HD decoding, plus fully MPEG2 compliant SD decoding
- HD-SDI/SDI with embedded audio and HDMI output
- ASI input and output
- Genlock input and composite video output (with optional HD down-conversion)
Videosys Hand Held RX
Created for the broadcast and Film Assist market, this powerful device has duel diversity COFDM performance all in the palm of your hand.
Powered with Cobham technology inside it delivers outstanding RF performance in an incredibly small package perfect for mobile applications such as director assist, pit lane or confidence monitors or anywhere that space a weight are at a premium.
IP control and optional IP streaming video. All DVB-T 6/7/8MHz modes are supported, plus Cobham Narrowband. RS232 output. Available in 1 to 7GHZ options